18-gauge galvanized steel
20-gauge roll-formed galvanized steel
Louvers are self-mulling, self-flashing and self-framing. No other trim required. Louvers are chemically treated prior to painting. Louvers can be painted to match pre-selected colors by manufacturer. Standard paint is an electrostatically-applied powder paint, 3 mm thick with an oven-baked finish.
9″ throat and 12″ throat available in 10′ sections. Low profile design can be used for a single unit or continuous run installation with no disassembly.
Other throat sizes available include 4″, 18″, 24″, 30″ and 48″ options.
Di formed skirts.
Easy-moving damper open to any degree from fully open to completely closed.
Vents are fully protected by 4 x 4 bird screen mesh galvanized hardware cloth.
Galvalume finish is standard, but other colors — including Kynar — are available upon request.
- Wall-mount design for heavy-duty usage
- Belt drive
- Single-speed motors up to 5 hp (See options for two-speed motors)
- Balanced steel blades
- Vibration tested assembly
- Self-lubricating ball bearings
- Standard motors are open drip-proof (ODP), 60Hz, single phase, unless otherwise specified (See options for additional motor types)
- Crated for shipment